Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bento2014#May07~Mother's Day KakaoTalk Perytail

Today's bento lunch inspired by KakaoTalk Perytail emoticon. Perytail looks simple so I decided to make Mother's Day theme for the upcoming occasion. I wanted to add "I <3 MUM" but seem not enough space for it so change to "I <3 U" :D

Underneath the eggsheet with lots of love, I add rice so that my daughter will have enough rice to eat ^_^ To made this eggsheet, just cook it normal but before the egg cooked I add red heart shape (crabstick) on top while the egg still wet. Turn off the heat and let it rest till cooked. I didn't flip over the egg that's why the top eggsheet still shiny ^_^

For Kakaotalk Perytail, I shape the rice using cling wrap then freehand scissor cut out nori for the details. Lastly, I penknife cut out the eggsheet as triangle shape for Perytail to hold a bouquet of heart shape flowers.

For side dishes: Baby Pak choy or Nai bai, chicken stew (lastnight dinner), chicken stew sauce at the sauce container and some eggsheet for decoration :) Lastly, add the picks!

Well, this bento not only for Mother's Day, also suitable for Valentine's Day too! Haha....no matter what, is all about showing LOVE. I hope you like today's bento post. Hugs & Kisses!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!