Thursday 16 May 2013

Bento#May16~Ronald McDonald Hello Kitty Kyaraben

I know today is the final collection for McDonald HK in Malaysia so I thought of surprise my daughter of making Ronald McDonald HK kyaraben for her lunchbox ^_^ I Google search the image and followed. After done...I find that HK suits too long but I saw the image was like this so didn't bother to change =_=" After send them to school, on the way to my office my hubby dropby McDonald to purchase so when I open the box noticed the red shoe legs!!!! Argh.....I should have add the legs so the suits won't looked too long......
Well, in this bento lunchbox contains HK onigiri using HK rice mould to shape the head. As for the body and hands, I used cling wrapper to shape it. Yellow suits was made of egg sheet and the red part was made of crabstick. Pan-fried salmon, kamaboko, baby white cabbage, squid roll filled with eggsheet as french fries and the other one not sure what it call :p Is like fried spring roll. HK nori details I used HK puncher and the rest just penknife cut out the crabstick. 
Here is the Ronald McDonald Hello Kitty after went to purchased it and.....sob sob....the LEGS!!!
Anyway, here is how it looks like for my son bento lunchbox. I just arranged all the same ingredients as my daughter. I told him I'll sprinkle the furikake on top but he said it's ok. Looks like he's in good mood :D Hope you like today's lunchbox ^_^ Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning. You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thank you so much Wokkingit ^_^ I'm happy that you spend time to leave a comment so that I know your blogs! You've amazing nice blog too! Added to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!