Wednesday 20 March 2013

Bento#March20A~Heart shape Hello Kitty

Woohoo.....finally received my Happy Valentine's Day contest bento prizes organized by Casa Bento ^_^ It was my Hello Kitty Valentine's bento has won and I'm going to made Hello Kitty theme again! Using some of the bento tools from the box :) Do check out from Casa Bento links for more bento tools! Click here for the LINK!
I made peanut butter heart sandwiches using the heart bread mould to pressed. One of the heart sandwich, I used Hello Kitty stencils and sprinkle some milo powder. The other heart sandwich, I used small heart cutter to cut out cheese and decorate all the details using puncher except the nori heart....freehand cut for it :p
Some marshmallows, HK gummy, honey cherry tomato and strawberry...all of it I put at colourful mini heart silicons (picture shown above from the box).  I hope you will like this simple Kitty-Chan bento snack ^_^ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!