Thursday 20 June 2013

Bento#June20~Loved Panda Bento

Today's lunch not making Kung Fu Panda but just a decoration since is "PANDA" theme bento ^_^ Just a quick lunch to packed, no need to shaped the panda except the hands :p I just loved this panda bento box! Going to consider of buying the two-tier ones....anybody want to sponsor me the bento box?? Hehehe...
Well, I put some chicken floss underneath the rice and usually I don't mixed the cooked rice with seasoning due to my kids prefer to mixed with with furikake (will bring one pack) or put the seasoning into sauce container. So I just spread evenly to covered the chicken floss and freehand scissor cut out the panda eyes and nose. Next, I wrap the nori with rice using cling wrap to shape the two panda hands. Mini sweet sausage cut into heart shape and secured with panda pick ^_^
Stir-fried Kai-Lan with carrots and arranged into the box. Pan-fried the spring meat roll and cut into few slices. Lastly, I add one piece of bean curd (cooked together with Kai-Lan) and add nori to made as panda. The bean curd panda face, I used panda puncher to punch out nori/seaweed. Lovely right? Wonder by the time my daughter open her lunch box, will the panda bean curd still maintain well?? Hmm....
I hope you will like this Panda Bento ^_^ The Kung Fu Panda deco looks strong but my panda seems so loving :p Hahaha..... Have a nice day! Cheers! 

12 comments:

  1. oh!.. so many panda in one bento..
    it's too cute!... love the idea(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've this box for very long but nvr use. :( so many pandas, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me abt it!! Me too almost forgot to use!! I'm sure u hv MORE!!! Haha.... thanks dear Ming for ur sweet words ^_^

      Delete
  3. cute bento! wow! beancurd panda! that's so creative of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... thanks dear! May be due to Bento box covered well so panda beancurd still maintain!! Hehe...

      Delete
  4. Fantastic bento! Absolutely adore the pandas and the little heart. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Pandas, I love the entire bento!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww love the panda holding the heart. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!