Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bento#March04~Lots of Hello Kitty

Today no rice or noodles for my kids lunch bento ^_^ I want to made french toast before my bread expired :p So I steamed Lotus Pau and made French Toast (Ham/Cheese) another rolled toast bread (Cheese/Nori).
I used flower cutter to cut the bread, ham and cheese. Arranged the ingredients and dip to beaten egg then fried until golden brown. Some honey at the HK sauce container. Flower French Toast deco with nori using HK puncher to punch. Finished with ribbon pick! Done!
Steamed Lotus Pau and deco with HK nori using puncher as well. Cut out the rolled french toast and put HK picks. Some mandarin oranges at the side.
Now I looked at the picture, something is missing!! I forgot to add some lettuce at the Flower HK french toast =_="Oh well....still adorable ^_^
Hope you will like today's theme bento! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!