Tuesday 20 November 2012

Bento#Nov14~Santa Girl wih Santa Claus

My girl not feeling well so I'm on leave stay at home with her. Since I'm at home, I going to make Chirstmas bento again! This time will be cute santa girl with Santa Claus ^_^
Santa girl is cooked rice. Just make a round ball shape for the face, then cut nori for her hair, eyes, lashes, nose and lips. I add crabmeat as santa hat, tied hair and gown sleeve. Underneath the santa girl was stiir-fried spinach.
Santa Claus face, nose and hands was cooked carrot. I cover the face with crabmeat (white part) for sanra hair and beard as well the eyebrows :P The crabmeat red part will be santa hat. Santa claus carrying a sackof present also used crabmeat. Then just add present picks! Next to Santa Claus was prawn and pork.
I hope you all will like this Christmas Bento! I'm getting excited after making it :P Seem like Christmas is coming soon....haha
Here are the bento tools that I've used for today's lunch ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!