Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bento2014#Sep09~Bunnies Bento

My daughter told me that reading programme still continue on every Tuesday even though is the new term =_=" She can't finished the food if I packed a lot so today's lunchbox pretty small and less food. At least she didn't skip her lunch meal ^_^ 

So what's inside the egg sheet? It's fried rice and I just add some design for my egg sheet. Sadly didn't turn out perfect.....well still cute right?
To made bunnies, I cooked the egg white first then cut out bunny using bunny cutter. Next I pour the egg at non-stick pan, make sure is low heat and I add the cut out bunnies lay on top of the egg. Looks like I add on too early so you can see some of my bunnies has egg on it. Finished up with nori details and crabstick for red bow.
 
For another container, I add mini oranges and pea sprouts. 

I hope you like this bunnies bento lunch. Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Your bunnies are soooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words Lau Lotte ^_^

      Delete
  2. These bunnies look so adorable!
    And what a clever idea to use the egg sheets like this.
    Your daughter is so lucky with this cute bento you made for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thank you so much dear dosirakbento ^_^ I'm glad that my daughter still liked to bring kyaraben to school compare to my older son. He just want simple lunch without cute designed :D

      Delete
  3. Great idea & very creative! Those bunnies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!