Thursday 13 March 2014

Bento2014#Mar13~My Neighbor Totoro Inarizushi

Hello all dear readers! Yesterday posted my son's birthday bento and we celebrated at Japanese restaurant. Invited my parents and my parents in law as well ^_^ Everyone had a great Japanese style dinner. My daughter still craving for more and requested Inarizushi for her today's lunch bento. As you can see from the above photo that I've shared at Instagram. My Neighbor Totoroとなりのトトロ looks so cramp together :D

Here's the closer look of Totoro Inarizushi. Very easy to made by adding cheese and nori seaweed for the details. In between both Totoro Inarizushi, I put Chibi-totoro and Makkuro kurosuke (black soots). For side dishes have sweet corn, broccoli, prawns and strawberry.

Ta-daa... Bon appétit / itadakimasuいただきます Haha...I don't know Japanese but wish I know how to read and write Japanese words :)

Have a nice Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Totoro is super cute and the entire lunch looks so delicious, making me hungry now!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thanks dear Rina! Sorry to make you hungry :p Well, me too will feel the same whenever I see your bento!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love this totoro bento!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jean ^_^ Glad that you love it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!