Thursday 16 January 2014

Bento2014#Jan16~My Melody Birthday

Do you like My Melody? Also do you know that My Melody birthday falls on 18th January? I don't know but since I saw it from the Google and decided to made an advance birthday bento for My Melody theme ^_^ Both Hello Kitty & My Melody Sanrio characters my daughter loved it so much and I prefer My Melody due to it's a rabbit!!! Haha....

Ingredients:
  • Pink : Mixed the rice with Mizkan sushi pink
  • White : Rice
  • Eyes/Lip : Kombu
  • Yellow : Sweet corn
  • Red : Imitation crabstick
Ingredients:
  • Green : Broccoli
  • Yellow : Sweet corn
  • Birthday cake : Fishcake, kombu, crabstick, corn for candle light 
  • Brown : Minced beef
  • My Melody sauce container : Mayonnaise
  • Dessert : Small mandarin orange
I hope you will like my today's My Melody Birthday bento and good news for me that tomorrow is a Public Holiday!!! Woohoo....long weekend with more cleaning to do....hahaha....next week I should start making Chinese New Year bento creation!!! Lastly, Happy Birthday to My Melody <3

 

5 comments:

  1. Your lunch oxes looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Madelein for your sweet compliment ^_^

      Delete
  2. Your attention to details is AMAZING! I have nearly half of your patience! =P It's so fun seeing your creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....you are too kind & humble dear Nami ^_^ I'm sure your cooking/baking skilled need patience too :p I'm happy that you enjoy & fun to see my creation! Thanks dear!

      Delete
  3. This is amazing. I love how it pink and girly it looks. My daughter would love one like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!