Thursday 7 February 2013

Bento#Feb09~Dolly Girl resting on a bench

Pasta for lunch today!! And the theme for today I decided to make a "Dolly Girl" resting on a bench with her favourites bunny ^_^.  First, I separated the tomato pasta sauce to a small container with lid. Then poured the cooked pasta to the bento box. Arranged the pan-fried chicken fingers like a bench and cut scallop bean curd into half for dolly body. Put the pan-fried sotong ball that I cut into half too and put the white part for dolly face. Take one sweet pea and cut into half too and separate it for hair and boots! Secured with a ribbon for dolly green hair :) Lastly, let dolly holds her favourite bunny with a pick.
Boiled broccoli, crabroll, sweet pea and some grapes for other part of the container. Add lovely bunny and hearts picks! As well flower and leaf picks!
So why green hair instead of black? I just thought for a changed after try putting the sweet pea on top of dolly head and it turns out lovely compare to nori :) And I made dolly girl wears green boots too! Haha....easy right? But I still need to freehand cut nori for the dress for her and her dolly eyes, nose and lips. Dolly hands were cheese that I used cutter. 
Well, I hope this "Dolly Girl" with bunny bento will like it! Cheers!





4 comments:

  1. So sweet. I think the green hair is funny and original, so I've liked a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayumi ^_^ Glad that you liked the original hair as sweet peas :)

      Delete
  2. So creative to use the sweet peas as hair! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!