Tuesday 11 December 2012

Bento#Dec01~Panda loved Christmas

Hello everyone!! Here's my December 2012 bento ^_^ Today's lunch for my girl~Panda luv Christmas~
I used panda mould to make this cute panda and also used the seaweed cutter to cut out the panda's body parts. Crabmeat for the panda hat. I stir-fried broccoli with carrots and deco as Christmas tree next to Panda :) Pasta present for panda and finished deco the Christmas tree with corns, crabmeat and star cheese.
Here is the Panda mould and seaweed cutter that I've used.
Next, I fried some fish fillet and cooked hard boiled egg that my girl requested. Just added panda picks and Santa Claus pick. I cut the boiled egg into half and just add Christmas tree pasta and seaweed snow flake and angel using puncher to cut out.
I hope this cute Panda loved to celebrate Christmas will bring you joy and laughter too! Let's be prepare and welcome the season of Christmas soon... Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!