Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bento#09~Sanrio PomPomPurin

Let's meet one of the Sanrio character ~ PomPomPurin ~ I mixed the rice with hard boiled egg yolk for PomPomPurin. As for the hat I mixed the rice with little bit of sweet black soy sauce. Take plastic foil to press the shape of PomPomPurin & combine the hat as well. Lastly, I finished with some broccoli, ham, carrots, bear fishcake, crabmeat red part for the heart shape & white part roll together with ham. As well diamond shape checker apple that I don't have the time to soak in salt water as the colour changed so quick :( This bento was prepared in the morning before I send my kids to school....was kind of rush....but, overall my girl likes it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!