Friday 20 May 2016

Bento2016#May20~Miffy/Sanrio/SanX

16.05.16 (Monday)

Sleepy Miffy
When comes to Monday, I felt like sleepy mode each time :D Perhaps due to  the weekend no alarm buzz so I can sleep longer! So Monday bento, I made sleepy Miffy Zzz.... Miffy made out of rice. Just shaped them into three parts (face & ears) Arranged them into the lunch box and filled up the holes by adding okra and prawns. At another two small containers, I added tamagoyaki, fish rolls and oranges sprinkle sour plum on top.

17.05.16 (Tuesday)

Rilakkuma Hello Kitty
On Tuesday, I prepared Rilakkuma & Hello Kitty for my theme bento. I spend some time on cooking the aubergine and pan-fried the pork slices as well some rolled together with okra. Since after done cooking all the dishes, I left less time on shaping my theme so I just filled up the brown rice (dark sweet sauce mixed rice) and left some part of white rice for Hello Kitty. Freehand scissor cut out the nori detailed and cheese for nose. Easy right? Hope you like it!

18.05.16 (Wednesday)

San-x Meat Patties
 On Wednesday, I stir-fried bee hoon for my kids's lunch box. Every day rice will made them bored so I need do some changes :D Honestly, I'm not really good on cooking but I felt lucky that my kids will eat whatever I cooked for them. Stir-fried bee hoon was my first attempt and it turned out "thumbs up" after I got feedback from them when I picked them up after school. To made cute theme, I cooked meat patties and one patty melted cheese on top for my Kiiroitori and the patty just leave if as Rilakkuma. Punched out nori by using puncher and arranged the detailed. 

19.06.16 (Thursday)

Sanrio & San-x
On Thursday, I combined the Sanrio characters & San-x character into one bento box. This bento box can be found at Daiso store and just nice for me to create into different characters. As you can see from the above photo, I created each square box into Hellot Kitty, My Melody, Kerropi and lastly Rilakkuma as I can't think of which Sanrio character brown in color so ended I made Rilakkuma instead :D 
  • Hello Kitty : Rice/Nori/Apple
  • My Melody: Noodles/Carrot/Cheese/Nori/Tofu skin
  • Kerropi: Broccoli/Cheese/Carrot/Nori/Apple
  • Rillakuma: Rice at bottom then covered up with minced meat on top. Cheese and nori
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!