Friday 30 October 2015

Bento2015#Oct30~Angry Birds Bento

Have you watch the official teaser trailer of "Angry Bird Movie"? My daughter can't wait to watch the movie but still long way to go because release date on May 2016 =_=" Well, she can get her bento from me :D So I make a female angry bird in blue colour.

Today the school extended the school hours for replacement lessons (When there is no school for the past few weeks due to bad haze) so I need to prepare lunch for them ^_^
 
A closer look of the female blue bird and smaller male blue bird on top ^_^ To make the rice blue, I use butterfly pea flower extract mix with rice. Freehand scissor cut out the nori details, carrot for beak, crabstick (white) for eyeballs and red part for ribbon and underneath eyeballs.

For side dishes have broccoli, panda chicken wraps, yam samosa, grapes and ketchup (Monbento sauce container).

I hope you like today's sharing and wish you all have a blessed coming weekend ^_^

6 comments:

  1. 天啊!太漂亮了!!而且超可爱滴^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shade of blue! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the natural blue ^_^ Thanks dear Jean

      Delete
  3. So nice!! Yes, saw the teaser too and was planning to make something but have not got to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you Ming for your sweet words ^_^ I'm looking forward to your AB bento!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!