Wednesday 5 February 2014

Bento2014#Feb05~My Melody Valentine

After one week of CNY school breaks!!! Resting, eating, visiting and today back to school. Poor thing for my kids still on CNY holidays mood :D As for me.....hmm.....start to think of make some Valentine's Day theme bento. I asked my daughter which character she would like to see for her bento lunch? She wants "My Melody" so without a doubt, last night did a quick sketched and here is my simple My Melody Valentine's Day bento creation ^_^


I cooked shell pasta for today's lunch bento and covered with crabstick (white part) so that I can put My Melody made of cheese on top. I used My Melody cutter to cut out the cheese and spread Mizhan Sushi Pink on top :p I wanted to used the red part of crabstick for My Melody but in the other hand I want to brings out the red hearts to stand out.....so end up I spread the sushi pink on the cheese :) 

For side dishes: Sweet minced beef and broccoli with cute My Melody picks for deco ^_^ Add some red hearts (crabstick).

Tomato pasta sauce hiding underneath the blueberries with a small container and some mandarin oranges around it.

Ta-daa......Simple Happy Valentine's Day designed with cute My Melody full of  LOVE ^_^ I hope you will like today's post. Hugs!!! 


  

2 comments:

  1. interesting use of sushi mix on cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy to made coloured egg sheet :p So I replaced it ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!