Monday 1 April 2013

Bento#April01~Bees love Sunflower

 This week will be my kids last week of school then they will have one week breaks so do I ^_^ Its Monday and still have no idea what to cooked for lunch so just check whatever ingredients I have in the fridge :) So here is it, I made Bees loves Sunflower theme bento.
I cooked Cha Soba Noodles and deocrate the bees using oval shape cutter to cut out the ham and add boiled seaweed for details. Arranged snflower on top and add ham for smiley face then decorate some roses using carrots. 
As for sides, I add broccoli, lotus roots, some strawberry and blueberries. 
 Hope you all will like today's lunch bento ^_^ Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!