Monday 4 March 2013

Bento#March02~Panda Love Bamboo

It's Monday!! How's your weekend? Today's lunch theme bento will be "Panda" and Green Tea Noodles.I made some bamboo from cucumbers and it didn't stand out nicely so I add some ham as the tone colored.
Panda made from fishball. The eyes, ears, nose and arm were boiled seaweed. I used panda cutter to cut (Refer the picture below). To bring out the eyes, I add crab stick then nori. To make sure the ears stayed firm, I sliced a tiny line at the fishball then insert. 
Female Panda just add a ribbon. Both Pandas share the bamboos. Lastly, add some cute panda picks. Mandarin oranges and sausages for the sides dish.
Here is the Panda cutter that I've used for the face features.
I hope you will like today's Panda lunch bento ^_^ Too much green until the bamboos not details :p Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!