Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bento#Feb24~My 3rd Hinamatsuri Bento

Today's lunch bento will be "Girl's Day" or "Hinamatsuri Festival". This will be my 3rd design theme ^_^ If you like to see my previous post, do check out :) As usual early morning, I cooked egg fried rice and poured to the bento box. 
For little prince, I used oval shape mold to cut out from boiled sweet potato. Freehand cut nori for hair. Used puncher to punch nori for eyes, nose & lips. The white part was crab stick, using oval shape mold to trim and followed on top using lady's finger for green part. Add some ketchup for cheeks and finished with lady's finger tip part for holding ritual baton.
For little princess, repeat the same method of making. Just changed the red gown to crab stick for red part and egg sheet for holding a fan. Used puncher to punch out nori for eyes, nose and lips as well the eyelashes.
Some squid analog, sotong roll, mandarin oranges and strawberry. I hope you will my 3rd design Hinamatsuri Festival bento ^_^ Hugs & Cheers!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!