Thursday 11 October 2012

Hippomum Sept 2012 & June 2012 winner

Greeting to all!!! Thank you so much for drop by my blog ^_^ Here I would like to share my happiness that I've won the prize from Hippomum Bento Cafe for month of September 2012 bento creation. This is my second time have won the bento month contest that organized by Hippomum. The first time won was month of June 2012. Really appreciates and so honor to be the chosen ones. I hope you too will share this joyful news with me. Thank you so much and hope that you will continue support my blog as well my facebook page :) 
 Here is the Mid Autumn Chang Er Bento that I've submitted.
Received my prize from Hippomum Bento Cafe
This is my June 2012 bento
Received my prize from Hippomum Bento Cafe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!