Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bento#May28~Epic Hero

This morning I brought my two darling kids to watch "Epic The Movie 2013" at nearby cinema since is their school break ^_^ It was awesome movie if you asked my opinion. Funny and touching story! So for tonight's dinner meal, I thought of making Epic Hero "Nod" Young handsome soldier :p 
I mixed the rice with dark sweet sauce (little will do). Used cling wrap to made Nod's face. Freehand scissor cut out nori for the details. Nod wears green helmet so I used spinach vegie to replaced. Before I add the vegies, I add extra dark sauce for Nod's face shading.
Teriyaki chicken drumstick, carrots, stir-fried spinach, crabroll, quail egg and leave pasta for decoration. Egg sheet for EPIC wording using alphabet cutter. I hope you will like today's dinner meal ^_^ First attempt making Hero instead of Princess or Heroine :) Cheers!  

*Good News for bento goodies giveaway!! Check out Bento, Monsters blog link: http://www.bentomonsters.com/2013/05/500th-post-giveaway.html#comment-form
  



8 comments:

  1. Nice bento! Love the details!

    I would be bringing my kids to watch this movie soon. It will only be shown from 30 May onwards! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ^_^ I'm sure you & your kids will enjoy the movie!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! We just came home from seeing this movie. Your bento is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! We loved to watch the movie too :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!