Sunday 24 February 2013

Bento#Feb22~Princess Aurora

Among all the princess, my girl likes Princess Aurora the most as well Sleeping Beauty story tales ^_^ So I'm going to make her happy when she see her bento snack!! 
I cooked some eggyolk sheet and the eggwhite mixed with corn starch and blue food coloring as I need to make blue eyes for Princess Aurora. Freehand using toothpick trim out the face shape from light cheese and used pen knife to cut out the eggsheet as hair. Well, not really looked alike Princess Aurora as I didn't trace from the picture using baking sheet....I skipped the step of tracing :p Freehand cut nori for eyelashes and nose. The lips was cheese mixed with red crashed fondant. I didn't make pink egg sheet for princess dress so I used the blue egg sheet instead. The white eyeballs were fondant too! Underneath te Princess Aurora, I prepared peanut butter sandwich and added colorful fondants.
Some grapes and honey cherry tomato. I hope you will liked my Princess Aurora bento snack ^_^ Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So much details! This is really amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hearing from your compliments ^^ It means a lot to me :) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Wow... such a wonderful bento. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!