Friday 22 April 2016

Bento2016#Apr22~Sanrio Character Bentos

18.04.16 (Monday)

Simple Gudetama designed made out of boiled quail eggs ^_^ I just trimmed out the opened quail eggs and lay on top of the rice. Freehand scissor out the nori detailed. For side dishes have stir-fried okra, pandan chicken wrap and some seedless grapes.

19.04.16 (Tuesday)

My girl requested for noodles. Luckily I bought some during the weekend :) To made My Melody, I used beetroot noodles for the pink touched and pumpkin noodles for the face.  It's pretty easy create if you have the My Melody lunchbox. Looks kawaii right? Freehand scissor cut out the nori detailed and nose made of sweet corn. Flowers crabstick on top of My Melody was cut out by using cookie cutter. As for side dishes have spinach, miso soup, chicken drummets and some oranges.

20.04.16 (Wednesday)

 Conitnued my noodles theme ^_^ This round I made Hello Kitty and as usual using the lunchbox by filled up the pumpkin noodles and nori detailed. Cut out the crabstick for the red bow and sweet corn for nose. As for side dishes have stir-fried veggies with shimeji mushroom, miso soup and chicken katsu.

21.04.16 (Thursday)

 Opps..... noodles theme again :D Do you like Cinnamoroll? Since I have the lunchbox and why not continued my Sanrio Noodle Themes bento ^_^ Frankly speaking I'm not happy with the blue touched and my girl why don't I put nori detailed? Oh well, perhaps next time! To made the blue touched, I mixed the rice with bluepea flower extract. Carrot for cheeks. As for side dishes have cauliflower and carrots flowers, shrimp gyoza and miso again (my girl loves miso soup for her noodles)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!