Monday 7 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul07~Bruce Lee Bento

One day my daughter came back from school and asked me about Bruce Lee? She already did some research in school with a team group so we talked about it and I sat down with her to view more of Bruce Lee background. Not only Bruce Lee she came to know but more other famous people including Albert Einstein ^_^ Since we're in this topic, I thought of making Bruce Lee for her lunch bento!!! Okay...after done the bento I know don't really look like him...haha.....

Looks like an ordinary Kung Fu guy bento right? Sigh....failed.....well, just a simple bento and shape few onigiri for face/hands/legs/body. Freehand scissor cut out nori for all the details including the chain :)

Side dishes: pea sprouts, gyoza, fishball and sausage.

Due to the chain details took me some time to finished it on time before send my kids to school so I packed some grapes into another small container (not in this photo). Phew...


Have a nice Monday!

2 comments:

  1. 哎哟!好精致,我喜欢那双截棍^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 呵呵。。。谢谢婉婉的赞美! 很开心得知你喜爱那双载棍:-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!