Thursday 3 July 2014

Bento2014#Jul03~Minnie Mouse Bento

This Minnie Mouse Bento I made on last weekend and forgot to post it :p Better update it today and what about this morning lunch bento? Looks like I'll update on another day ^_^ 

This is Minnie Mouse lunch bento, saw many similar designed from Pinterest and even from other bento friends and finally I made Minnie Mouse onigiri :D My Minnie onigiri looks weird!! hahaha.....may be is the angle of the picture =_="

I bought organic alphabet pasta so cooked some for this bento lunch. Shape Minnie Mouse onigiri with nori & crabstick (red part) and lay on top of the tomato paste alphabet pasta. 

For side dishes: Potato, egg sheet, half of hard boiled egg, broccoli, cherry tomato and few slice of oranges.

Bon-appetit! Hope you like this simple Minnie Mouse Bento. Happy Thursday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Making Minnie Mouse character bento sounds way easier with your great idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you so much Tata ^_^ Sweet compliments from you make my day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!