Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bento#Aug27~Rilakkuma Inarizushi

~Rilakkuma Inarizushi~
Another kyaraben lunch done last week too! I was quite busy so no time to update my blog but today I'm at home with my two kids so time to post my last week "Rilakkuma Inarizushi" kyaraben lunch ^_^ To made the Rilakkuma Inarizushi, just used the rice mould to shaped it. I bought Rilakkuma rice mould with cutter and puncher during my summer holidays trips to Kyoto/Osaka. Very easy when you have bento tools at home. 
Here is the bento tools : Rilakkuma rice mould, cutter and puncher! 
I mixed the rice with black sesame powder for the bottom layer. Then use the Rilakkuma rice mould to shape the face. Remove and put aside. Next add the Inari skin into the Rilakkuma rice mould then put back the ready Rilakkuma rice shaped and pressed using the tools. Remove it and put the Rilakkuma Inarizushi on top of the black sesame rice mixed! Add cheese for the ears and mouth by using the cutter. Punch out the nori for the rest of the details! Lastly, I used heart shape cutter to cut out sweet pea and beautify for extra touch :p
For side dishes: Pan-fried chicken wrapped with seaweed, tamagoyaki, sweet corn, broccoli, sweet pea, edamame, cherry tomato skin as roses and add few kawaii Rilakkuma picks! Well, I hope you will like this Rilakkuma Inarizushi Kyaraben ^_^ 



8 comments:

  1. The bento looks so cute and yummy at the same time :). I always want to make inarizushi but can't find aburagee here in my place *so sad I know, but maybe later I'll try to make pseudo aburagee from ordinary thin fried tofu hahahahah. Love your blog and creations Karen.... Will visit it more often ^^.Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit tata ^^ Sweet words from you means a lot as I love to read your blog :) You're a great cook should be no problem on making it! Wish you a great day too :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute and yummy, I am feeling so hungry now!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Rina for your sweet words :)

      Delete
  3. SO cute, thanks for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!