Friday 14 August 2015

Bento2015#Aug14~Gudetama Dinner Bento

This is my last night dinner and I made Gudetama Bento for myself since my girl doesn't like this sanrio character =_=" Just a simple sunny side up egg to create gudetama :D Pretty easy by adding nori details and lay on top of the rice.
 
Here's the closer look of Gudetama and I didn't create the actual shape egg yolk since I just want to made sunny up egg ^_^ Simply freehand scissor cut out nori details and I didn't add the legs :p 
 
Side dishes contain broccoli, carrots and bacon.

Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. yummy and cute Gudetama bento

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very Cutee and looks yummy too! Love Gudetama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gudetama and this is super cute and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!