Tuesday 8 July 2014

Bento2014#July09~Sanrio Cherinacherine

While browsing all Sanrio characters spotted this cute Cherina Cherine character. Suppose to made two of them but I just made one with the one with ribbon on it ^_^ Due to the bento lunch box I'm using can't made Sanrio Cherina & Cherine :) Anyway, one if enough right?

Here is the close up Cherinacherine. Well I tried to search which one is Cherina & Cherine as one with ribbon and the other one without =_=" End up I just stated Cherinacherine :D 
To made yellow rice, I mix rice with mashed egg yolk. Add nori for details and cheese for the flower ears. Underneath the rice, I add white rice then cover with minced meat. Lastly, let Cherinacherine holds a cherry. Perfect!

Simple dishes: broccoli, chikuwa with okra, fishballs and quail egg.

Not forgetting some cherries, strawberry and mini peaches.

Ta-da....lovely cute character right? Think I started to LOVE this character :) Hope you like it ^_^ Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet bento, love the details especially the ears!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!