Monday 27 January 2014

Bento2014#Jan27~CNY Hello Kitty

Gong Xi Fa Cai恭喜发财!!! Continue my CNY bento creation and how can I missed out my daughter's favourite Sanrio character?? Haha.....so today I made Hello Kitty wears Cheongsam dress and wishes "GongXi" ^_^ 

A closer look of my Hello Kitty ^_^ Lovely and pretty don't you think?? So what's the ingredients?  Underneath is fried rice.
  • Hello Kitty : Imitation crabstick, nori, eggyolk sheet
  • Cheongsam : Imitation crabstick, nori, flower furikake 
  • Background : Kombu, eggyolk sheet, crabstick

For side dishes: Broccoli, Chicken drummet, prawn and apple. I hope you will like my today's bento post and tomorrow will be my kids last day of school. One week CNY break for them as well myself :D

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely CNY theme bento! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute, I love the cheongsam!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rina ^_^ Happy that you love the cheongsam :)

      Delete
  3. I love Kitty too, so I think this bento is reaaaally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Mayumi ^_^

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!