Saturday 27 April 2013

Bento#April27~My Melody Lunch

Today I made lunch for myself ^_^ Yesterday was my girl's 9th Blessed Birthday and we had a buffet party dinner outside. Too much left over foods so today I heat up the food and made My Melody kyaraben :) 
I scooped the fried rice to flower mould then pressed out. In the middle I made My Melody kyaraben using rice mould to shape white rice then add in ham, kombu/boiled seaweed, cheese for nose and nori for lips. Not forgetting crabstick for red bow using cutter. 
Here is the rice mould I've used for My Melody ^_^ My dearest sister went to Osaka, Japan and helped to purchased this mould. I was thrill to see her online chat with me when she saw it and asked me whether I want it? Yes! Yes! Yes! Haha....so today I made used of these mould and cutters.
At my lunch plate contains curry chicken with potato, bean curd with seafood, fish fillet and fried rice. I hope you all had a wonderful lunch too! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. we all love new molds and cutters dont we! hheheheeh bento making hooray.

    Lovely lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!